10.11.2010

birthday blues turned bright.

the past few days i was in a really bad mood about my birthday.
im not really sure why, exactly, but i just wasn't looking forward to it.

it turned out to be a SPECTACULAR day.
lots of friends, lots of LOVE, and i feel like its still going on.

im excited for my 26th year of life.

for learning how to love people better.
for beauty and creation
for adventure and challenges

ive already made a few changes...
more to come on this. :D

all that to stay, its funny, because
(and most people probably dont know or wouldnt guess this about me)
it is sometimes a struggle for me to be around people a lot,
to organize things,
to be in bigger groups...
but the truth is that every time i make myself do it, i enjoy it.

i think relationships scare me.
but they are ALWAYS worth it.

No comments: